Interview with Allyson Latta

Saturday, December 15, 2007

It Wasn't Me!

Every team in the NFL is capable of beating another team at any given time. I believe it. But I'm wondering how it feels now for the teams that are left to play the New England Patriots. I'm sure the Giants aren't rattled but are the others sleeping at night? Especially if there just might be a little bad blood between one of them. If there's one thing we've learned about the Patriots - don't add fuel to the fire, man. Just, um, keep your thoughts to yourself - you know, for the team! Did the Jets notice who the Patriots went after in last week's game against Pittsburgh? They annihilated the Steeler's Anthony Smith for opening his mouth a little too wide. Sure the Steelers, like every team, should go to battle expecting to win, but not every team exercises revenge quite like New England. Brady thrives on it and in tomorrow's match-up against the Jets I think we're about to see how Belichick does too. I'm sure the Patriots are foaming at the mouth, like the big bad wolf awaiting little red riding hood's arrival. Come on in boys, welcome to our turf. Now, what was that you said about illegal taping, Mr. Mangini? I can hear the hypothetical answers now, Oh, that, oh yeah, it wasn't me. I didn't say that. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Too late now buster - you're on your own. So when the Patriots come out onto the field, guys, just run the other way!

No comments: